Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Worthy?

SH and I were talking about blog worthy posts the other night. And I think I have one.

The less sleep my husband gets, the crazier his dreams get and talking in his sleep.

Middle of the night I wake up to..... a kick with both legs flying at me from the other side of the bed. I'm a pretty soft sleeper so somehow I must have felt the momentum coming towards me and moved my legs quickly away. With a jerk Eric woke himself up and start apologizing right away thinking that it had to of hurt. Reassuring him I was okay and really didn't get hit hard, we both rolled over and went back to bed. It must not have been long after that when he had another great moment. He was holding my hand between his hands and all of a sudden he hands me my hand and says "You talk to my mom, I don't want to talk to her anymore." On my hand? Talk to her on my hand? Awesome!

It's just so much fun wondering what is going to happen next. Not even joking. It just makes me laugh when something new happens. And I get blog worthy stories!

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Another classic! Though I still love the "Don't Move" one. :)

lebendig said...

Oh, I LAUGHED and I needed that! Thank you! :D