Monday, December 22, 2008

It's called thinking of others

Just a quick update while the little one sleeps.

Yesterday Eli was 1 month old. Crazy how fast time goes! I can't believe that it's almost Christmas already.

We are doing well and getting more and more use to life with a little one. I was doing really well at the moment but now the neighbor is playing his tv REALLY loud. It's really annoying and making me really mad. If he wakes the baby, that's it!

We are heading to Aberdeen for Christmas and Eli is getting baptized on Sunday. Then the next weekend is my approval interview in Sioux Falls for candidacy and so we will be doing Christmas in Mitchell.

Oh, think the little one is awake again. GRRR to the neighbor next door. He only slept for a half hour because of him. I wish people would think of others when they live in an apartment!

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Happy 1 mnth birthday, Eli! I'm sorry I didn't meet you two weeks ago but I promise when we do meet I will love you so much! You're awesome!

Now sleep...learn to sleep through the noise. The world is freakin' loud and your mom needs some quiet time. :)

Megan's Blog said...

Oh have I got stories for you when it comes to living in an apartment with loud neighbors all around. Peace and safe travels! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!