Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Under Pressure... but yet not

Today has been a good day.

It was suppose to be a day where I got a lot done... but it wasn't. And that's okay. I took a LONG nap and it felt good. To escape for a little bit into my dreams.

I also was able to get some catch-up time with a good friend of mine. It was really good and much needed. We have now made Tuesday night a date night again.

Things are cleared up with the friends thing... or better at least. I am blessed and humbled that my friends love me so much that they need "Sarah Time." I just need to figure out how I can do that and stay true to that without making promises I can't keep and/or wearing myself out. I also need to make sure that the man I am marring doesn't feel like he is that last thing on my "to do list." Life is always a balancing act. I love change and sometime crave it, but there are also moments when it just plan sucks.

I think I have decided to stay up in the cities for 15 extra days... Till June 15th, so that I can get an extra .5 credit in and work a little more. That will still give me plenty of time to work on wedding stuff and get that all prepared. I work better under pressure then with too much time. Why is that? Eric would say that it's because he's a diamond. With the right kind of pressure and heat he will rock solid someday......men!

No comments: