Wednesday, April 4, 2007

15 in 4

So I have a new goal.... kind of a new goal... or maybe just more of a focused goal.

4 months... 13days until the wedding... a lot to get done....But I am about 15lbs away from my goal weight. That is about 4lbs a month. That doesn't seem so hard. And plus summer is almost upon us.. well at least spring, which leads to summer. And it's always easier to be more focused and intentional about getting out and moving everyday. I'm already down 30lbs.. what's another 15?

So there you have it, my 15 in 4 plan. Not so overwhelming... totally doable! And even a little exciting.

Now if the sun would just come out.....

1 comment:

Megan's Blog said...

I like this 15 and 4 plan you have going. It is a reasonable goal which you can totally do. I believe in you!!! As to your comment you left on my most recent post, your welcome...I think...If I don't see you before you leave, have a great Easter break and I'll see you when you get back.