Monday, September 17, 2007

Memories

I love memories.

I am sitting in our big lazy boy chair and thinking about memories. The memories that have been made. The memories that are being made, second by second, minute by minute. The memories that are to come. What a wonderful gift of life.

I think of this because I know that I'm at such a wonderful memory making point. I know that this scary time of internship and meeting knew people are also about making memories. That to make memories things need to change. And change is scary. BUT without that change and growth and scariness there would not be room for new people, new memories...

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

That's a little too deep for me on a Monday.

But YES we totally need to get together soon. this coming weekend is bad for me too. What about the 28th?

Megan's Blog said...

I swear to God that I have not forgotten about you or your wedding gift. Things are crazy and I promise I will have it in the mail asap. Miss you tons!!! Hope you and Eric are doing well and that internship is also going well. Ciao

lebendig said...

So you update your profile picture (which I love, by the way) but not your actual entries?!? What kind of mean joke is that? :-P Hope all is well. :)