Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Small Update

I had spent all this time the other night updating my life. Then I went to publish the post and it wouldn't do it. So I tried....and it didn't work. And now I am super tired. It's been a crazy last couple of days with cluster meetings in MN, a funeral today, and then council meeting tonight. I also am trying to get back into working out again and decided to do that when I got done with my crazy day. Still at the drained from working out stage but am looking forward to it giving me more energy.

One last note before I crash.... where did the sun go?!?!?! I NEED SUN! I don't do well with a ton of rainy days. I need light and sunshine and happiness. If anyone finds the sun please let me know! I would like it back.

More soonish.

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

I love your new pic! it's SO you! ;)

Can't wait for game night next week! woohoo! I have Scrabble, Life, the new Monopoly (with Jacob's Field instead Baltic Ave. and others), Settlers of Catan and Cranium. OH and Cribbage and the Friends Trivia game. Let me know which you want me to bring and if I can bring anything else. YAY!

Karen Elizabeth said...

hello!
I am wondering where the sun went as well! It has gone and I want it back, now, preferrably.
I will keep looking for it, and if you find it while I'm in slovakia, send some to me.
miss you
Karen

Sarah said...

YAY game night! Just bring yourself and some sort of snack. I will have the soda. Bring your games and we will play! I have about 3 couples from the church coming so far.

Megan, you are fine. I totally understand how life gets! Always something crazy! Hope life in the cities is going well.

Karen, I found the sun and I will be sending you some in the mail soon! :) Hope all is well there and you get sunshine!