Thursday, November 29, 2007

A day in the life of Sarah

First of all I would like to say that I am ecstatic about our new car. It's a camery and we just got it last night. Eric drove it home because I will be driving it every day so I thought that's the least I could do. Aren't I so sweet! :) Last night when I finally got home from church around 9ish I took it for a spin around town. It's so wonderful! I can't wait to take it on a road trip.

Second really quick thought I had to share.....
This is so my life... I just happened to look out the window of my office and what do I see... a cat busy eatting its latest catch, a bird. Yummm... He spotted me and took off now, so of course I have a dead bird just hanging around outside of my window. I suppose that this whole cat and dead bird thing is better then the little boy peeing near my window. That was a whole lot more embarrassing!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Congrats on the new car! That's so exciting and you are very considerate to let Eric drive it home. :)