Wednesday, August 5, 2009

By Popular Demand...

.... or maybe just by one person's demand, or heckling if you will.. I'm back. (Or maybe will try to be back more often!)

Sorry it has been so long. Life has gotten away from me.

Long story short...

1. We are moved into our new place in North Dakota. They say it's not normal but it's cold here even in the summer! What am I going to do in the winter?!?!?!

2. We are finally getting things hung up on the wall in our house. Little by little. I am tackling the upstairs and will unwillingly move to the basement to get that unpacked and in order.

3. Because we have been gone so much we haven't gotten to number 2. Hopefully things will slow down for the rest of this month and I can get to number 2.

4. Working on confirmation and sunday school stuff at work. Also need to write a sermon. Any one up for writing my sermon?

5. My goal for today is to leave the office at 4pm because I need to be back here at 7pm for a board of edu meeting. I am also here tomorrow night at 7:30 for another meeting. The last couple of months I keep telling myself things will slow down next week.. or now next month... but it seems to be snow balling. How do I make it stop?

6. My husband has been awesome. He has been an excellent stay at home dad! I don't know what I would do with out him. He has a temporary job lined up helping a farmer during harvest and will continue the job hunt. It's hard to get much done though with a little stinker constantly going and going and going and going.

7. Eli is almost 9 months. Where have all those months gone?!?!?!?!


So that is a quick synopsis of life here. No promises but I will try to be better about blogging. I do enjoy it!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

YAY! You're back!!!! :)

Much love to you all. It was SO good to see you Monday. Miss you!