Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Prayers

I pray today that God gives me wisdom. Wisdom to remember what I know today and to remember the lessons learned in a few years. God grant me the wisdom to make better decision and to understand the here and the now.

I also pray for patience. Patience in every situation that comes my way today and the next few months.

I pray for being able to shrug things off. To not take things personally. I pray that I can let things go in one ear and out the other. The things that I don't need that is.

I pray that others around me will be understanding to each needs of others. I pray that those around me will not just hear but really listen to me and those who need to be heard. I pray that I am able to listen and that God will guide me as to my actions.

All these things and more are in my prayers today.

No comments: