Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Things I love

Things I love:

1. This morning.. and many mornings I am so blessed to wake up to Eli "talking" to himself in his crib. It's the best sound to wake up to. Sometimes he will just talk and talk for 15-20 minutes. It's just great. Starts my day out with a smile on my face. I also love going in there and seeing the big smile when I get him out of his crib.

2. My husband. I know it's cheesy but he has been such a rock for me the last few months. I love that we can argue about how we are going to juggle everything day to day, week to week, year to year and still laugh in the midst of it. If we can't laugh, what do we have?

3. Family. We are going out to Rapid City for Labor Day to see family. I love family!

4. The school bell that rings every few minutes (or at least it feels like it). Love it! I love that every few minutes I feel like I must get up and switch activities. Am I being trained?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.