Monday, December 17, 2007

Manic Monday

I had a wonderful 118 minute conversation with a good friend who lives out near Boston. It was really good to catch up on life and talk. She is such a wonderful person and I always feel blessed to have her in my life. It makes me appreciate good conversations and good friends, they are such a gift from God.

I was watching the news tonight and happened to see a classmate who was a year younger then me on the news. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery. http://www.aberdeennews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071213/NEWS01/712130344/-1/RSS02&rssfeed=RSS02
I had worked with him at a couple of jobs in high school and knew him fairly well. I was really surprised to learn that he had done this back in June 2006. How crazy!

For Christmas we were given Mario and Sonic at the Olympics on the Wii. Eric and I were up till 10 last night playing against each other at different events. It was so much fun! I am learning how poor sports we are. It's kind of funny because we both have major mood swings as we win and loose against each other. We both aren't good losers and kind of get grumpy. But when we are winning we rub it in to the other one, so it's like we are both bipolar. It's a good thing that I win most of the time!

No comments: