Monday, February 9, 2009

Cleaning Up Life

So much to talk about.. so little time!

We had a great weekend. I love having Eric around all weekend and really getting things done around the apartment. After 2 1/2 days I finally have the place mostly clean (or at the least the main rooms) and we went on a big grocery shopping trip. I also went through stuff and did some filing with the cleaning. Little by little. I still have a to do list that I want to get accomplished this week/weekend. My parents are coming early Sat. morning so they can help take care of the baby while I get some things done. What's my to do list consist of you ask... well let me share!

1. Go through Eli's clothes and figure out what fits and what doesn't fit anymore. Start to box up clothes that are too small.
2. Box up books that I don't need for this semester. I don't have enough room to have them all on the shelf in our packed tiny tiny office.
3. Replace the open space that is made from boxing up other books with this semesters books.
4. Organize my semester. One of my FAVORITE things to do! I love to organize the semester. Figuring out when things are due. What my semester is going to consist of. What work needs to get done and what just needs to get handed in. It's the follow through and actually doing the work that stinks!
5. Turn in scholarship to Fin. Aid.
6. Turn in deferment papers for a school loan to Register's Office... last time I will be turning them in. Nice and scary all at the same time!
7. Finish transferring music from my computer to my blackberry
8. Take apart the bassinet so it can go back home with my parents
9. Go through prego clothes and figure out what I don't wear anymore and pack them up to make room for non prego clothes which I hope to fit into soonish!
8. Work out on the Wii Fit everyday doing something
* I think that's a big enough list for now

This weekend was also great because it was spent hanging out with friends. I love just being able to laugh with E and J. They are just too funny and laughing is just so good for the soul. I don't laugh that hard near enough. After hanging out with them on Sat night Eric and I went home just smiling and we were both in such a great mood. Great friends give me energy and make life better!

This morning when I came to work I checked my mail and I had recieved a package over the weekend. It is from my good friend's mom. There was a bunch of baby stuff in it for Eli. One of which was a decorated towel and wash cloth. The towel has a hooded part attached. I just LOVE that kind of stuff! I have no creativity like that so I just am so impressed by other people's gifts and thoughtfulness. He is one little spoiled guy!

Quick update:
Eric and I have decided to switch our weigh in day to Friday. We eat the most on Sunday night for the whole week, weigh in Monday morning, and then I feel like I am never really loosing any weight. Which is not true. So If we weigh in on Friday's I think I won't feel so defeated all the time. I have been really doing the Wii Fit and REALLY enjoying it. It's so easy to do in the house and I can do step areobics while watching my tv shows. I also enjoy doing the Yoka and strength trainging. It doesn't seem very hard when I am doing it but can really feel it when I am done!

So in short.... here beginnings the Spring Semester. Here's to getting my crap done so I can graduate and have a big people job!

No comments: