Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mornings

I use to hate mornings. 9am seemed to come too early. Now I love mornings. I always wanted to love mornings and now I do!

I feel so blessed that I don't have to take Eli to a babysitter and drop him off. He is home with my husband and I don't have to worry about him. Therefore, I can enjoy every moment of Sarah time at the desk. I get to blog, which I love. I get to surf facebook and catch-up on everyone's lives. And I get to chat with friends who stop by the desk in the morning. Oh and I need to mention that I get to drink coffee.... one of my vises.

4 hours is the perfect amount of time. For the first hour and a half no one is really around. I get to live in my own head and muse around with different thoughts. Solve the worlds problems if you will.. or just mine....or at least pretend. I can come up with a game plan for the day, what really needs to get done and how I am going to accomplish it.

And then I get to go home to my amazing little boy. This morning he was just hanging out in his crib for a good half hour. At first he was watching the mobile but then the batteries went so he just looked around for a while. What a great little guy!

So for now I enjoy my mornings. I enjoy my Sarah time and the precious time that I get with my family and friends. Who would have every thought I would be so excited about being up at 5am!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I used to love that first hour and a half at the desk. I still use that time today to catch up on world events, plan my day and such. not a great plan since my days are shorter, yet longer - which doesn't make sense but it does - but I'm working on it. Enjoy!