Monday, February 2, 2009

Weight Loss Update

One last thing for the day.

Today is weigh in day. To keep me honest I should blog about it quick. I lost a pound this week. So because I gained last week I am back to where I started 3 weeks ago. So a little frustrating but I just have to keep telling myself I did loose this week and I just need to keep working at it. All is not lost. I have done this before and I will do it again.

A self realization yesterday was that I will always struggle with this. It's not going to be something I conquer and can stop thinking about. It will always be a struggle and something I need to work on.

So I take a moment to lament about that. To feel bad for myself and wish that it was different. And then I get down to business and work on it. Do what I need to do to be healthy and keep myself in check.

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

You and me both girl. I lost a pound this week too but I've been at a plateau for a month so this was a shocker but not expected.

We will persevere and we will conquer our weight! :) And yes, we will always struggle with it, but you know that you have someone fabulous (and others!) who loves you no matter what you look like. remember that when you're feeling blue. :)

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
weight loss pills that work

Sarah said...

Thanks moe! I know that I am loved and it doesn't matter how I look. It just feels so much better to be 20lbs lighter. I know I will get there.. it's just the starting again.

Smith, thanks for following. I am glad that you have enjoyed reading.