Monday, February 2, 2009

Wii Fit

Eric knows how much I am struggling with finding a way to get exercise in and still get sleep. We had looked around for a Wii Fit. The guy at Best Buy told me that they were getting some in yesterday morning so I rushed over there to check it out when they opened. No go. Some worker I talked to told me that they don't really ever get any in and if they would it would be advertised in the paper a head of time. Bummer!

Last night Eric was on the computer and happened to stumble upon one on Amazon so he bought it for me. What a wonderful husband. It will just be another thing in my arsenal of ways to loose some weight. On my walks up the hill in the morning I get more and more excited for the days to come when I can go out walking with Eli in the stroller. They are coming soon and we are getting closer every day! I just also LOVE summer!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

The weather change will be a big help. I don't mind running in the cold, but it's so much easier to come up with excuses than it is in the spring and summer. YAY!

Your husband rocks.