Friday, January 5, 2007

This is my life

I couldn't get a hold of Eric last night when I got off work so I just figured he fell a sleep on the couch or something. Sure enough... at 7am this morning I get a call from the boy. He was going to take a "quick nap" at 6:30 last night and didn't wake up till 4 this morning. He then got a cleaning bug up his butt and proceeded to clean all morning.... crazy guy! So we talked for about a half hour as he cleaned a little more and got ready for work. I have decided that I like waking up to his voice WAY better then I like my dumb phone alarm!

So then I got to go back to sleep, today is my sleep in day after all. The second thing that I woke up to was not as happy as Eric, that is for sure. And no it wasn't my alarm, it was someone walking above me... but wait, that can't be it... I'm on the top floor, no one lives above me! No no... the maintenance guy decided at 10am that he was going to go chop stuff off the roof RIGHT ABOVE MY ROOM! It was so loud.. grrrr! I hate waking up in a bad way....

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Ah yes, waking up to a cute boy's voice is SO much better than an alarm clock...much more soothing and just happier. I wish I could do that.

Miss you!

Karen Elizabeth said...

hmmm...your last post was Jan. 5, and it is now Jan. 9...

where are you?