Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who needs sleep.... I do!

So tonight I can't sleep... normally this wouldn't be a problem... but tonight it is. I have to be to work at 7:30am..... And pretend like I care :) AKA... point out the big restroom sign to my right.

I think I can't sleep because I have too many thoughts floating around in my head... mainly thoughts of wedding stuff. I think it's because I drempt about the wedding last night. It was a wonderful nights sleep but I can't do that every night. Gets me thinking and too excited for the future. It's still 7 months away and a lot to do.. can't get too excited about it or I will never sleep!

I have such a problem falling a sleep once my mind starts going. I have a hard time shutting off the thoughts, good and bad. I haven't had this problem in a long time.. the not being able to sleep problem. I think I am just nervous about the future and doing things right... I think I'm nervous that I might forget to do something big in the next few days and really screw something up. I feel like there is so much to do and at the same time not that much.. it's all just important stuff.

Tonight I have spent time wondering why it is that we seem to take our closest friends for granted. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in an episode of Desperate House Wives.... the fakiness that we treat each other with and then do as we will, only to get what we want. That it's okay to tell a lie to another person to make ourselves sound better. People just asume that you are going to be their good friend forever and that some how means they don't have to keep in touch or treat you with respect... that you no longer have to work on the relationship and it's going to grow and fix itself.

So many thoughts going through my head that it's hard to shut them all off... 1am and I have a feeling it's going to be a sleepless night.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

You are a fabulous friend and I am so lucky to have you. We definitely need to get together when you're in town next or when I'm up there. I'll send you an email when I know when I'll be there so we can do a BW3's night. Miss you!

(Convo hint: Icy Hot smells, but it helps the right arm survive the week.)