Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The beginning of 2007

It has been a really good break overall. It was good to spend time with family and with friends. Oh how I wish that everyone was in the same town.

My niece has grown so much in the last 3 months. She is running around, getting into everything she's not supose to, and just being too cute for her own good. It's so much fun to watch her grow and experience new things. It's also a lot of fun right now to play and then send her home. She is a handful, too much like her Aunt sometimes!

I am not looking forward to leaving Eric again. I finally get use to being around someone, sharing, communicating, and then it's time to go home. It will be nice when we don't have to leave each other all the time. A little over 7 months till we get married... I'm starting to feel the crunch of getting things done for the wedding. It was so nice to say I had 9 months to worry about it. Pretty soon I won't be able to let things go for a couple of months... it's crazy how this past month has flown by!

1 comment: