Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Grey's

On the eve of Grey's I find my self anxious to see what tomorrow brings.

I don't think I have ever been this into a show before. I have like shows in the past. I have gone out of my way to see them. But I'm not sure if I have ever been this crazy about a show. This emotionally involved.

So what is it about Grey's that pulls me in? What is it about this show that I relate to so much? What is it about this show that so many people relate to? Is it the brokenness? Is the very human characters?

Well, whatever it is, I'm hooked! I find myself already preparing myself for tomorrows episode. In anticipation of what is to come and how I am going to feel.

Maybe its that I can focus on something outside myself and my life for an hour. And know that my life really isn't that crazy.... or is it?

3 comments:

Megan's Blog said...

Dude, I am so excited for this episode too. If I wasn't so PMSy I would come over and watch it with you so we could be excited together. Sadly, I'm not that great of company today, so I will stay home and we'll have to discuss tomorrow.

rachel said...

it was soooooooo good! my friends with whom i watch the show were swearing that if she died, they would never watch it again! :) isn't it funny what people will do for tv?

~moe~ said...

I think you're right...it's the humanness of the characters that draws us in. It's the realistic (to a point) story lines that keep us coming back. (I say to a point because I have a friend who is at the same stage of residency as they are and the sleeping around, the talking back, etc., would never happen.)

I love this show and I admit, I was as hooked. :) Great ending for February sweeps. I do still wish Dylan was alive.