Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Volcano

I hate those zits that won't pop but hurt like a mofo....

I have a zit under my nose that has been just kind of hanging out all week. By all week I mean 2 days. During the night it decided to grow... grow so I can pop it.. NO... grow so it hurts more.. YES. I know you all can relate so don't act like you can't!

Oh yeah and my phone is possessed... I think I need to find someone to do an exorcism on it. Any takers? I try to call other people but it keeps calling Eric. Could be someone worse but always surprising when Eric answers the phone. I tried replying to a text message last night and it kept typing letters itself.. .wmwmamamemma um... no.. stop it.... and then it would send them. Ugh.. the hardships of life!

2 comments:

Megan's Blog said...

I have a nasty zit under my nose too. What a coincidence...Crazy about the phone though. If I knew how to do exorcism I would do it for you.

~moe~ said...

Okay...yes, you're right. I can totally relate and I hate those too.

Good luck with the phone exorcism. And be thankful it's not calling pron numbers. :)