Sunday, July 8, 2007

But When Is It My Turn?

Yesterday I happened to look out the window of my parents bathroom upstairs. I happened to see the cars leaving from a wedding that just ended. Our church is located pretty much in our backyard. I couldn't help but think, When is it my turn? How long do I have to wait till it is my wedding people are leaving from and I am finally married. Last month just flew, and the first week of July kind of did too, but it just feels like it is such a long time till August. I'm sure others have felt that way too. Waiting and waiting. It reminds me of taking a trip when I was a little kid and it was so hard to sleep the night before, not a month and a half before like it is now. I've been waking up in the middle of the night thinking about decorating stuff. Who does that? I just want everyone to be here. I'm excited to be married. Maybe a little excited to not be living with my parents. I love them but I have found that I really enjoy my space. I really enjoy my freedom. I really enjoy being a grown-up. I guess that's not such a bad thing.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I'm waiting too! When is it my turn? :)