Tuesday, July 31, 2007

18 more days

Today has been a day of baking and making calls. Calls, calls, and more calls.

The DJ is ready to go... check.
The florist is going to do some checking on her end with the reception site and call me back tomorrow... sort of check.
Make-up at Herberger's should be under control and finalized.... check.

I baked 60 some heart cut out cookies with red frosting. I might have taste tested and I have to admit they are pretty good. They will be put out for the rehearsal dinner. I also made homemade brownies with homemade chocolate frosting. Those are pretty good too. Those were a trial run to see how many we needed to make for the rehearsal dinner and how much time they took. They were really easy.

So I'm starting think that my wedding is built around food. I think people can handle doing some eating though.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach, and while you have Eric...I'm still single. Need any help baking? ;)