Monday, August 13, 2007

Pampering

The pampering has begun.

Life is good. I can kind of see the home stretch now. I went in this morning and had my hair cut and colored. I love a hair cut and the pampering of a coloring. It is so much fun and relaxing. The only problem is that I'm now torn if I should wear my hair half up or all the way up. Oh the decisions. I thought I had it all figured out but now I'm not so sure. All though it would feel good just to have it up. Decisions... Decisions...

I also went tanning right after I got my hair done. I think all of my outrageous tan lines are gone now and it won't look like I am wearing a white tank top under my dress.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I have a hour massage scheduled in the morning. Pretty pumped about that also.

Wedding stuff is coming along. Not really stressed at this point. The mom has a list for everyday of things that need to get done. All the bulletins are done. Took me a couple of days but I got some good tv watching in. Looking forward to everyone getting here and being with friends and family. It's crazy to think that in less then a week I am going to be Mrs. Sarah Goldammer. I'm really looking forward to just being married and starting a life together. I'm excited to see what life brings our way and how God moves and works in our lives.

4 comments:

Karen Elizabeth said...

only a few days away!! How exciting. I suppose you are sick of people asking if you have everything done. God's blessing to you! I will be thinking of you on Saturday!!!

Megan's Blog said...

I can't wait to see you either. It's been too long!!! See you Saturday!!!

~moe~ said...

It's your wedding week! WOOHOO!

One thought - wear your hair like you would normally wear it. Stay with the natural look. When my friend Kristin got married she was going to wear her hair all up but her husband suggested she leave it down since that was how she normally wore it. She looked natural and beautiful as she walked down the aisle.

Of course you'll look natural and beautiful either way. :) Can't wait to see you Saturday!

~moe~ said...

Oh and Happy B-day tomorrow! Enjoy your massage...so nice.