Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rambling

Eric just went to work at 6am. This last trip down here I have been waking-up when he gets up and I have a hard time falling back a sleep. I think it's just because I have so much on my mind right now. So much to get done and in the next couple of weeks. I like having lists and having to get things done. Better then sitting on my butt, but still a little stressful.

We are mostly moved into our place. I have been up in Dells the last couple of days trying to get things moved in and settled. Eric and I were up there on Sunday and then he came up last night when he got off work. Feels good to have our stuff in one spot. The challenge now is to merge our stuff. It's amazing the crap we carry around because it brings back good memories. We both have it and don't see the necessity of the others crap. It's fun to hear Eric's stories behind the crap and to see how we try to work through the little stuff. I guess this is the beginning of married life.

Doesn't feel like the wedding is a week and a half away. My mind is on moving and starting internship. I'm so use to setting the wedding stuff aside and coming back to it later. I can't really do that this time and need to refocus. I NEED red shoes for the rehearsal dinner. AND I almost forgot that we need to go pick-up our marriage license while I am here. That would have been crappy if I forgot that! We both have to be there to sign.

I'm also sick. Yup, Eric got me sick. We haven't even kissed the whole time I have been here so that I don't get sick. Just kidding, that didn't work. So I'm working on getting better too. Always something :)

Oh yeah and did I mention how blessed we have been since we have moved to Dells. Well I think I should. The church is doing a food drive for us the whole month of August. When they moved us in on the 4th they already had a box of nonperishable food and a $25 gift certificate for the grocery store in town. When we got to Dells on Sat right at 11am the truck was unloaded by 11:15am. D left his electric screwdriver/drill for us so we could put the bed together. They set up a potluck type thing in the garage so we all could eat, and left us some of the leftovers. And I haven't even started yet. It was just fun to get to know people. Little overwhelming at times with the moving thing and all but it was really nice to have the help and get to know people.

Wed. I head back to Aberdeen. I need to get the bulletins in to get printed so that they are done by Thur and I can start putting the little ribbons on the top.

No comments: