Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life Right Now

Eric went to sleep early tonight and I am taking a break from writing "thank you"s so I thought I would just take few minutes to blog. It's been a while and so much has happened but there hasn't been any time to write it down.

This week has been a a week. Not really relaxing but still relaxing. I have mostly changed my name over to Goldammer. I think all the important people have been notified. The weird thing is that there is no real "place" that makes it official. I always thought it was the SS office that made it official, but not really. But anyhow, I have been unpacking, cleaning Eric's old place, and trying to get settled before internship starts. I have been oddly really busy.

Tomorrow we are going to pick-up our Godson at Eric's parents and take him back up to Huron, babysit Friday night and Saturday. On Saturday we are going to the fair with him. It should be good time, start teaching him the animal names and feed him greasy food.

Married life. Pretty much like single life but only Eric and I don't have to drive to see each other. Really nice to be settled, or getting there. Hard to put our stuff together but we are working on it. I'm learning that letting go of things isn't a bad thing. It's okay to throw stuff away.

2 comments:

Megan's Blog said...

I'm glad to hear the matrimonial move in is going well. I can't wait to come and visit you guys sometime this fall. Keep in touch!!! Much Love. -megs.

~moe~ said...

You're MARRIED! WOOHOO!