Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bridezilla

I had a moment of Bridezilla today. But I think it was called for....

I ordered my shoes about 2 months ago. A little over a month ago I had my initial dress fitting. I called a couple days before the fitting and asked if my shoes would be in. They made it seem like there would be no problem, don't worry about it, they will be here. I thought I was just being a little paranoid. Well, then they weren't it. So they lent me a pair in my size but they were ivory. Okay, that was really nice of them. When I took them back it was about a month left. My shoes were still not in. I called a couple weeks ago to ask about them again. Still not in. They said they were going to reorder them because they didn't know what happened. Well, today I called to see where they are. I have 17 days till I need them now. 2 weeks and a few days. It's getting to be a little scary. When I called today they told me that they had them in. HURRAY! I was so excited, I went there this afternoon to pick them up. Well, guess what color they are..... ivory. And I have a white dress. Not going to work. I was pissed! The girl that was working told me that she would get overnight them. They would be different then the ones I thought I was ordering though. I was frustrated about that. What happened to the ones I liked?!?!?! So I guess Kathy, the owner who I also know, will be back at 4 today. I left my number again, because they lost it, and I told her to have Kathy call me and tell her that I am not happy. This is ridiculous! Of all the things to be needing to worrying about. This should not be one of them.

So here I am. Becoming a Bridezilla over shoes. Grrr. The problem is that I have to be so careful about what kind of shoes I wear because I have had knee surgery. I would never last very long in heals. AND, there is no place in Aberdeen that sells bridal shoes except for the Bridal store, and they are so expensive.

Hopefully this will get solved soon and I won't have to worry about it any more. Then I can put away the bridezilla and hopefully it won't have to come out anymore. Everything else seems to be falling into place and relaxed. Hopefully it will stay that way!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

You are totally justified in getting pissed about your shoes! It's a health issue and any health issue that gets screwed up by others is a valid reason to get pissed! I'm sure you weren't even close to the Bridzilla's I've seen...trust me. I hope the right ones come in soon.