Thursday, May 15, 2008

Joys

I'm kind of having one of those days, so to be like my fabulous friend Moe I am writing a list of things that bring joy to my life:

1. My husband
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Good conversations
5. The smell of a Spring day
6. Flowers
7. Lemon Drops
8. Our unborn child
9. Some of the people at my internship site that make being here worth the crappy days
10. Pandora Radio
11. Picking out classes for next year ... I love the organizational side of it
12. Finishing a class and becoming one step closer to being ordained
13. Buffalo Wings
14. Pickles
15. Going to bed with a smile on my face or laughing every night
16. Camp .. specifically Klein Ranch
17. Birds singing in the morning

Those are just a few of things that bring me joy. It's good to remember all the things that I am thankful for on a day that I could get bogged down by things that God does not wish me to spend my time or energy on.

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

I'm so honored! We totally need to do wings again soon.

And I love lemon drops too!

Megan's Blog said...

Hold on did I miss a beat...are you pregnant? Congrats!!! if you are!!!

Sarah said...

Yes I'm prego. We just started making it public a few weeks ago. We wanted to kind of wait till we were past the 1st Trimester. Thanks!