Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Motivation

Today has been a struggle of sorts.

I will work late tonight and then work Friday evening till Saturday afternoon, so I decided to take this morning off. I don't do this that often but I decided that it might be good for my sanity. That and sometimes I can get more done with sermons when I am not in the office. So that is the goal for this morning.

I am really struggling with motivation. I have this thing with being tired and feeling kind of lazy. I seem to come home and just want to crash. Eric keeps pushing me to get out and go for walks in the evening. Once I'm out I love it.

Where to get motivation from?!?!

3 comments:

~moe~ said...

If you figure it out, please let me know! It was beautiful this evening and I stayed at work instead of going out for a run. Monday I hung out with a friend until 3 but then sat on my ass the rest of the day, staring out my window thinking, "Moe you really should go run." But my heart wasn't in it. Help!

rachel said...

motivation is something i'm lacking at the moment too. sigh. i can't wait to be done!

lebendig said...

oh walks...how I love thee, how I miss thee...