Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday

awww... another Wednesday.

It's been pretty good so far. I've been pretty productive and working on confirmation stuff most of the evening. I'm going to teach a quick lesson and then play a trivia game with them. See what they remember. I'm going to do this with both the 8th and 9th graders.

The 8th graders have so many questions but they don't know how to ask without talking over the top of each other. I am still trying to figure out how to use their questions and still get something done in confirmation. Wish me luck!

Today my supervisor took me out to lunch at pizza ranch. We had some really good conversation about ministry. We haven't really had a chance to sit down and really talk lately about anything other then logistics so it was good to pick his brain a little bit again. He has wisdom in many areas so I am trying to learn as much as possible.

I am trying not to look too far a head but I am really looking forward to this weekend. We are going out to Rapid for the Stock show and Rodeo. I am really looking forward to hanging out with friends and family. We are staying with my AG and CE. I look forward to the times when I can just be me again and not be the "intern pastor". I need a little get away before lent starts!

1 comment:

lebendig said...

How is my friend doing? I don't know; it's a mystery...she hasn't posted in so long... :)