Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update for the Day

So I am almost done with the paper. It's suppose to be a rewrite of the first paper we wrote before we knew anything. It's turning out to be a total rewrite (7-8 pages). I thought I would have something to work from but it turns out, not really. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing, and means I have learned a lot. Or if it just means more work. I do however like this idea of going back and having to take a very raw look at your thoughts before a class starts and then answer the same questions at the end. Even though I feel stupid reading what I wrote, it is amazing how far I have come in 12 weeks.

Oh yeah, the class is on truth and meaning. The question I am answering is "why do we say that that bible is "true" what do we mean? And "what methods of interpretation best appreciate or correspond to that "truthfulness?"

Chew on that one for a while....

No comments: