Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What happened?

Yesterday I was driving home from work and was listening to the radio. There was a man and a woman talk show host and then they had a guy either call in or was there talking with them. Any how, the two guys were kind of ganging up on the girl and teasing her about being a girl and how girls find everything cute... especially if it costs money.

I think what really frustrated me was the woman talk show host was just giggling and acting like she was dumb. I think it was her way of being "cute". I couldn't help but think, why do women think that "playing dumb" translates into being "cute" and "lovable". Why can't women act smart, intelligent, the way that we are!

That's just my complaint for the day.. maybe the week. Women have always been intelligent, productive, held up the family, supported everyone else. When did this change in our society?!?!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I don't understand that either, though as an intelligent woman who is still single, maybe i should try this and I could find a man? But then again at my age, acting like she was doesn't fly anymore.