Friday, April 25, 2008

Winter, Winter, Go AWAY!

Because it is sleeting/snowing out at the end of April I decided that I need to change my page to be more springy. Just say NO to winter. Seriously God... can we finally have a little Spring and not just a tease.

I am suppose to be writing a final paper right now for a class but I just don't feel like it. So I have set a deadline for myself. 1pm... and then I FOR REAL have to start. I was going to get up this morning and get it done in the morning.. Yup, that didn't happen! Does it ever? So instead I sit on the couch, blogging and watching America's Top Model. I get sucked into that show. Why? I have no desire to be a model, nor do I really care much about the modeling business... but yet here I sit, watching. And this happens to me all the time. I like that really high fashion pictures. I think when they are on, they are beautiful. And maybe there is a respect there because I could never move my body like that.. I guess to start you would have to have a body like that. Or maybe it's just that I have really been into photography lately. Not that I am taking a lot of pictures but I think some people have such a gift for picking beauty out and capturing it.

2 comments:

rachel said...

speaking of procrastination...

i completely understand. i've got two papers to be working on, and here i sit. blah. good luck on yours! (summer will be here soon!)

~moe~ said...

My vice is Home Improvement on TBS M-F 11am - 1pm. I have to work before and after those hours. Sad. Since I work T-F my Monday's center around HI. Sad...