Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The best part about the end of the semester is...

Procrastination

More procrastination...

I came to work today and found that Santa had come to the info desk (aka the coolest boss in the world). She brought more wonderful distractions, which I find myself drawn towards more and more as the days fade by. I have already talked people who are walking by into playing a few games with my new miniature go fish card set. I played with my play-doh and made a pretzel. I will hang up my ornament on my tree at home, AND I am saving my mini paint set for a little bit later :) It's okay.. I know you all are jealous so I will let you come play go fish with me whenever you want. The gifts might have made my day... okay so they did. It just fun to get random stuff that just reminds you to be a kid again. Reminds me to play and that life is too short to live in grown-up world the whole time.

So procrastination is a good thing tonight and I still have a few hours to get some homework done. Tomorrow is another day. Another day that I promise myself I will go to the library and really get things done, which I probably won't do since I have been saying that for a week now :) But it's fun to imagine not writing papers till 3 in the morning and having my blood be 95% coffee. ...but how much fun would that really be?

No comments: