Monday, December 18, 2006

So Close

I'm so close to the end. The end of the semester that is. Which is okay with me.

Took my Hebrew written final today. Think it went okay... okay enough for me anyhow! It's done.. and that's what matters. We were told that if we show up tomorrow we get 2% extra credit and donuts.. can't go wrong there.

I have two papers which I need to proof read today, the other half of my Hebrew final at 9am on Wed (which pretty much requires me showing up) and I'm DONE!

It can't get much better then that! It was so tough for me to lock myself in the Library but now I'm so happy I did. While everyone else is complaining about all that they have to do, I can say that I'm pretty much done. D-O-N-E... DONE!

So what am I going to do with my few days of free time before I head down to Sioux Falls. Well, I am going to ...
A)Watch the couple of movies which I rented ... Superman and The DaVinci Code
B)Read my for fun book
C)Sleep
I'm so excited to just be able to do nothing... okay so I also have some errands to run (Christmas Presents) and I should clean my apartment before I go... ugh.. I don't want to be a grown-up sometimes!

I can't wait to get down to Sioux Falls. It's been since Thanksgiving since Eric and I have seen each other. Way too long, almost a month. The only thing which is keeping me going is that I get to spend 4 days with him and not just a quick weekend. I can't wait till we are actually married and I don't have to drive 4 1/2 to lay on the couch and watch a movie. I think this time of being apart so much just makes me appreciate him even more and the time that we do get to spend together.

I also want to say Thank you to Karen for planning Sara and Sarah date night... aka the Info Desk Christmas Party. A good time was had by all! :)

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

A good time was had by all...seriously...all Sara/h's involved had a marvelous time and should repeat said performance sometime soon.