Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Craziness

Got to Sioux Falls on Tuesday evening. Totally surprised Eric. It was great to see the look on his face. He totally had no idea... damn I'm good!

I got to sit on the new furniture. It was great! We both fit on it laying down and so it's great for cuddling. We watched some TV and just hung out. It was exactly what I needed.

I have all of our Christmas shopping done! Feels really good and they are even wrapped. Can't get much better then that. Eric even shopped with me. It was good to have help and someone else's opinion. It was also good to just do the little things together again. I miss doing the little things with someone else.

Eric locked me out of one of the spare rooms all week long. It was driving me nuts! He said that my Christmas present was in there and I wasn't suppose to look... yeah right.. that just makes me want to look in there even more! But I was good.. and made myself stay out of the room. Yesterday we missed the UPS truck (which I guess held the final piece of the present) and so we had to wait till 8:00pm to pick it up from the store, and that was when I could find out what my present was. Eric was going more crazy then I was having to wait, so I knew it must be good. All of a sudden he brought a box into the living room and said Merry Christmas. I opened up the box and there was bed sheets in it. I was so confused! So I looked at the size.. Queen... once again, I don't have a Queen bed. Then it hit me. We were going to pick up the bed. He got a Sleep Number bed for Christmas! YAY! So we got to sleep on it last night.. I'm a 60. Eric's an 80. We are totally different.. which makes it great for us. I haven't slept so well in a long time! I even slept till 11am.. don't tell Eric because he had to work at 6am... I kind of feel bad for sleeping so late, but not really!

Tonight we head over to Eric's parents to have a little Christmas supper and then up to Aberdeen to spend Christmas with my parents. I'm really excited. A lot of my High School friends are going to be around tonight. Many of them I haven't seen in a long time, so it will be good to spend some quality time around some beers.

Oh yeah, heard from Sara (my boss at the info desk), and she got the job which she has been wanting for the last month! I am so excited for her! I will miss her tons but am so excited for her and the new job.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Oh honey, I've been wanting that job for much longer than a month. I tested out my chair ever so briefly the other day. I felt a little bit like an intruder. It's not really mine yet, but soon.

Thanks for listening to me vent the other day. I'm super excited for your new bed! That's so great!

Have a very Merry Christmas, dear.