Friday, December 15, 2006

This is the Day....

....that the Lord has made and I will be glad and rejoice in it.
I'm once again reminded how wonderful life is. That it is a gift from God and how blessed I am.

....that I am actually going to go to the library.
I have broken down and am going to spend all day in the library. I am tired of having this paper hanging over me and want/need to just sit my butt down and do it. So today is the day! I am getting my distractions out of the way now so I can totally focus on Galatians 4:12-20.

....that I do laundry so I have underwear to wear.
I haven't been wearing underwear for a few days now. Haven't had time to do laundry. J/K.. but if I don't do laundry soon, that will be a reality. So today is the day that I go get money for quarters so I can have underwear for tomorrow.

So much to do... so little time. So many things to distract me.... but I won't let them today!

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

And wouldn't it be just like me to add to your stress the damn schedule for January. Sorry!