Tuesday, April 17, 2007

29 days

29 more days...... of classes! ... or I should say left before classes are done.

And the countdown begins. I'm ready for a change. I'm ready to be done with the papers and the thinking... at least for now.

29 days are doable, it's a little under a month. So much to get done before then but doable. 4 weeks really. 4 weekends....

This weekend is a wedding weekend. We are picking out tuxes Sat morning. Sat afternoon we are taking engagement pictures, I think that's suppose to be fun... Sat night is some type of relaxation... Sunday morning Eric's parents are coming up to my parent's house for church, brunch, and talk about wedding logistics.

weekend 2 is work... work.. work... probably a good time to get a lot of school work done.

weekend 3 Eric is coming up here... probably get some work in too.

weekend 4 I am going back to South Dakota to get Eric's ring and get some good hangout time with my maid-of-honor.

In the craziness time will go fast. And it's nicer out again... which means more walks... good conversation.

29 more days.... oh what can happen in 29 days...

1 comment:

Megan's Blog said...

Wow, is it really only 29 days?!!! Dang that's kind of scary... Hopefully it will be a fun 29 days though, with lots o' crazy craziness going on.