Monday, April 9, 2007

Torture at its finest...

I want to do anything BUT memorize right now! ANYTHING!!

I'm trying to memorize the small catechism and the 28 articles of the AC. I've been getting a lot done this morning but am tired of it. I just want to be done. So much to memorize. This is why I never went out for any plays and why it took me months to memorize my oratory piece... and I wrote it! I memorize in concepts, ideas, outline form. Not word for word, verb for verb. But I will preserver... I will memorize all by Wednesday... I will feel better and finish writing my Jesus paper. I will once again be able to read a book for fun.... okay.. that might be a while.. but someday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes. I remember that miserable feeling of making myself memorize the small catechism. It sucks! I wish I could help you- like inject your brain with the catechism...good luck.
Karen