Saturday, April 28, 2007

seventeen

Seventeen more days until school is out.... you would think that I would be working harder on school work, but I'm not. Maybe this coming week... maybe.

This weekend has been great. Thursday was a little rocky and I just really needed some Eric time. I hoped all day that he would show up sometime that day and surprise me. The problem with hoping for things someone else might do is that you probably will get let down. So Thur evening I spent it kind of bummed out. But I also knew that wasn't fair to Eric either or anyone else. So I kind of fell asleep on the couch watching tv and tried to go to bed around 10:30. No luck, I just tossed and turned. Around 11:30 Eric called to say he couldn't sleep. That he wanted to come cuddle... so I told him to come... and he said, well then let me in. He surprised me! What a wonderful surprise! Just what I needed. Just in the moment of somewhat loneliness and a long week. I am so blessed!

So I think we are going to try to go to a movie tonight. We always say that we are going to and then get too tired to go anywhere. But not tonight...

No comments: