Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Adjusting

Sleep... what is that again? Probably what I should be doing right now but I figure this is the easiest way to update people and feel a little human.

Life is good. Eli is doing really well and all three of us are adjusting to life again. He is such a great baby! The second night he was having a hard time sleeping by himself but I think we are starting to get over that problem. I don't blame him, if I could be held and loved all the time I would love that too.

Labor and Delivery went great. We had an awesome nurse and she was so helpful. We went in at 7:30am and by 2:02pm Eli came into the world. We only stayed 24hrs because everything went well and we wanted to come home to relax and rest. I am still a little sore and my body is getting use to not being pregnant anymore. That was probably the one thing that I didn't think about. How I would feel after I gave birth.

My parents are coming to night and Eric's parents are coming tomorrow afternoon. It will be good to have people around.

I will try to write more later.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I'm so happy for you and Eric! YAY! Welcome, Eli! Post pictures if you're willing, or at least send me one? I want to see his cute face. :)

Congrats sweetie! I'm also really glad your folks are coming up. Please give them hugs for me.