Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ready, Set.... Go?

I'm Ready!

I'm ready to have this baby already. Last night while I was sleeping my sides just hurt so bad from having to lay on them all the time. This morning after being up for a while my back is killing me! I think that means that the baby is growing again and not just a little bit but noticeably. So I put my belly belt on again today. I have found that I don't need it everyday so I usually only wear it when I need it. I think that sitting at the desk for too long is part of my problem also. I'm just looking forward to this part of it being over and having a baby. At this point I don't even care about school work or the infodesk and how that is all going to work itself out.... I just want this baby to come. I dreamed about being in labor all night long so obviously I'm ready. I have also found that I am the most emotional I have ever been. I could start crying over anything. I don't like that feeling and it usually isn't me. Once again I look forward to having my body back and the hormones to even out again. I keep telling myself that there have been so many strong women who have done this before me.. and continue to have childern. I just have to keep my eye on the goal.

One more crab for the day. It is so HOT in the campus center that I think I might be melting. You would think that they could regulate the heat a little better and save some money.

On an up note.... it was daylight savings last night and we gained an extra hour. Can't complain about that really. Espeically for this prego woman who needs all the extra hours she can get of sleep!

No comments: