Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To Do

It's my day to sleep in. The first Wednesday to not have to be in to work at the OCC at 7:30am in 2 1/2 months. And do I sleep in... nope. I got up around 7:20am to go to the bathroom. When returning to bed I had found that someone had rolled over into my spot and was sound a sleep. He was just too cute to move, and I was tired of being in bed, so I decided to come out to the living room and try my hand at sleeping out here for a while. Not a chance. By this point I have way too much on my mind. Things that need to get done.

So I decided instead of waisting an hour or two trying to fall back a sleep just in time to have to get up and shower, I would just get up and work on some stuff. Take a nap this afternoon.

I find that posting my to do list on here really helps me to be focused. Or something... So here it is:

1. clean the kitchen.... check (just waiting for the floor to dry)
2. clean the bathroom
3. shower
4. doctors appointment at 11:50am
5. hopefully respond to my partner's essay online if she ever posts it. The essay was due yesterday at 8am and it's still not posted. We have 3 days to respond. Hope I don't have a baby before then or no responding from me. Just kind of annoying because I don't want to have to worry about it later.
6. work on Gospel of John homework due tomorrow (just looking up background information, nothing strenious)
7. if time try to research and write 3rd essay for Holy Spirit so I don't have to do it later.

So we will see how far I get. 1-6 needs to get done today but it would be nice to get of number 7 done.

BABY NEWS:
No news. Nothing much new on the baby front. Had some really good strong contractions last night but they didn't continue for super long. We will see what the doctor says today. Probably just see you on Friday.

No comments: