Monday, August 25, 2008

Good ole' sleep

Feeling a little better this morning. More rested up. Still miss the coffee in the morning. Will probably hear me complain about no coffee till December some time. I feel like coffee was my only real vise. I liked my vise. I want my vise back! It's not like it's that bad. I don't have any other drug problem, alcohol isn't a problem. Coffee... coffee just makes me happy.. coffee makes me a real person in the morning, and sometimes at night.

I did get a lot of rest this weekend. Saturday night we had plans to go out to eat with SMH before she took in a show. That was good to catch up with her again. We have seen her more in this last month then almost the whole time we were living near Sioux Falls. I am going to miss our dates.

After we ate SMH took off. We had plans with some other friends but I just didn't have enough energy to be a good host. So we took a rain check. Eric went and played some more Wii and I passed out on the couch, probably around 7ish. Woke up to go to bed around 11pm or 12am and woke up again Sunday morning at 9:30am. Took another little nap Sunday afternoon. I think I am in the growing stage again. Getting ready in the morning is harder again and I require more sleep and food. Always learning to listen to my body.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I'm so glad I texted Eric on Saturday night during intermission instead of you then! I wouldn't have been so pissed at myself had I woken you up.

I'm going to miss our dates too - i already do and do lament that we didn't get together more often. It's weird about that isn't it? Keith and I were talking about that today, how I see more theatre than he does and he lives in the cities. Odd.

Miss you. Thanks again for a great dinner Saturday night. And very belated Anniversary. :)