Wednesday, August 27, 2008

good vs bad

Woke up this morning to it thundering and lighting outside. Of course the first song that pops into my head is Garth Brook's "The Thunder Rolls." There.. all I had to say was the song title and you too will have it stuck in your head all day!

Very exciting day yesterday.. tiring but exciting!

Things I love:
1. Getting my hair cut
2. Getting my hair highlighted
3. New thing I love, getting my hair lowlighted as well
4. Thing I really love... paying only $5 for this whole process!
5. My sister-in-law and really good friend getting engaged
6. 10 minute conversations that leave you a better person
7. long conversations that leave you a better person
8. Almost being done with my approval essay for Sem. (would love it more if I were done!)
9. my Eric
10. that Eric has a job interview today... keep him in your prayers
11. that Eric is enjoying himself and has already started to find his nitch
12. Feeling the baby moving around and kicking
13. The anticipation of holding our little one

Things I don't like:
1. My swollen feet and legs

Overall I think I am doing pretty good and life is good.

3 comments:

rachel said...

i hope eric's interview went well! so, what's the engagement story? i'm really excited that it finally happened! i'll call you soon (or you can call me) i hope your feet are feeling a little less swollen soon!

~moe~ said...

Okay, "the Thunder Rolls" is only in your head because we kept hearing songs from that album on Saturday. I swear that's why. Because when I wake up to thunder and rain I always sing "Raindrops keep fallin' on your head."

There, now you have THAT song in your head. :)

Praying for Eric and you and the peep.

Liza said...

Good luck Eric!

How did he get an interview? How is he going about job searching? Tony is doing the same thing and having no luck - any pointers would be great!!!
lizajane.johnson@gmail.com!

Good luck you guys!!!