Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rise and Shine

Please tell me that I don't have to do anything tomorrow!

I'm in need of much needed rest.

Don't get me wrong. The last couple days have been great and have been really great to catch up with friends, but it's time for a rest. I am so tired that I can't totally give my all to a conversation. I feel like I space out and my listening skills aren't as great. I hate when I do that. I want to be totally present with people and not just half-way there.

Oh.. one little random thing. I have never had to write my initials in the whole year that I have been married. My whole initials that is. SMG. I find myself really having to think about it. We use initials at the desk so people know who did what. And because there were so many Sara(h)'s here when I worked here last I am use to using the initials HMS. So, long story short.... I am all sorts of messed up!

I'm really struggling today at the desk. Probably why the rant about needing rest. I slept for a good 9 hours last night but I still feel like I could go back to sleep in two seconds. I did have dumb dreams again last night, forgot to put on my wrist brace on one of my hands so I woke up with both hands a sleep again, and I woke up at 5:30am with a leg cramp in my left leg. Other then that it was a great sleep. And the thing is that all 3 of those things usually happen during the night so that wasn't even that bad of a night. I can't really complain too much.

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

I still use Moe for my name at work on things and people get really confused. I suppose I could use my initials because no one shares them with me (a first!) but I wouldn't know who that is. :)

~moe~ said...

Oh, and it was totally awesome to see you and Eric today. Your apartment has really come together in a week. I should have hired you when I moved in to mine. It took me ... well...I still have boxes everywhere.

*hugs!*