Wednesday, May 9, 2007

In Sight

5 days left until classes are done. 7 days until this semester is done. Only One More Week!

I'm starting to cross assignments off of my final list. Always feels good. I tackled my Prophets final today.. done and done. I tackled the written part of my Worship final today... done and done. And I took some me time...done and done. Watched a little bad day time soaps. Solved a few crimes on Law and Order. All in a days work!

I am just afraid that I will loose my ambition tomorrow. Must find a way to keep it!

Left on the to do list:
-Confessions final paper (shouldn't be too bad.. but haven't seen it yet)
-Prophets post responses to group member's posts (This Sat.. pretty simple)
-Jesus the Savior final Essay (this one might be a stinker)
-Worship Final on the 17th (just over the terms)
-Take a long nap and watch a bunch of movies!

The finish line is so close! It's defiantly in sight.

1 comment:

Megan's Blog said...

Yes, it's definitely go time. Sadly, I am finding it hard to get motivated one last time for finals stuff. It will hit me later today and tomorrow and I'll suddenly become motivated to do it all. I'm glad you are getting things done!!!