Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thoughts for the moment

It's going to be one of those days. I might blog several times today out of pure boredom.

I longed for classes to be done. To have all my homework done and be able to sit around and do nothing. This isn't quite what I had in mind....

I was thinking along the lines of watching movies, sleeping in, having a lot of time to pack... this whole sitting around at work thing has got me going nuts. I am a very capable person. I just wish I could use that. But I guess I shouldn't complain, nothing is better then craziness.

WELCA is here yesterday and today. WELCA stands for the women of the ELCA. The sad thing is they are all older women. Doing their old lady thing. Are there no young women in the ELCA? I shouldn't complain.. they give me some money every year.

That's all for now

No comments: