Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Joey From Friends

I met a Joey from Friends. Yup, that's right... an online minister. I had a wedding yesterday that I was the coordinator for and the groom's brother was a Joey. I knew that there had to be one or two somewhere, but I had never really met one. And let me tell you he really was a Joey. He thought he was so cool and called himself a minister, which kind of pissed me off because that has some type of religious connotation with it, which he had and wanted none. I'm going to school for 4 years after undergrad to call myself a minister.. don't take that away from me. Call yourself what you really are... a Joey from friends.

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

No kidding! There should be a rule.

I'll be in the cities for grad this weekend...let's talk about next week! woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Good words.