Friday, May 18, 2007

The Process Has Started

The process of packing up my live again.

It's been close to a record. I have lived here for 1 1/2 years. Feels like forever since I usually average a year at one place.

So many changes in the next 4 months. All of them I am ecstatic for, but still a lot to take in. I'm finished with my 2nd year of seminary. How did that happen? Will the next 2 years go by that fast?

I have started packing up my things. Getting ready for the move and the life which is to come. Some it's easy and I know I want to keep. The DVD's and the pictures.... all things I want to keep. The knicknacky things I have collect throughout life need to be weeded through. Decisions if I should store them some where or sell them. Everyone of them have a story. Everyone of them has meant something to me in my life. Is that part over and I need to move on? I know there are such great and wonderful things to come and that to enjoy all of them sometimes we have to let go of others to allow room, but it still doesn't make letting go easy.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Moving and letting go is always hard, but life is a constant recreation. Letting go of one thing leaves for growth elsewhere. I'm so excited for the changes coming your way. It'll be great for you.