Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Saving the World One Phone Call at a Time

Sitting at the infodesk again. 2-9:30 Not super happy to be here but I guess, such is life. I took a couple of benadryl and I think that is part of the problem. It helped with this crazy eye thing that I have going on and relieved some sinus pressure, but now I can't keep my eyes open. I took a little nap after I took it. I love those naps when you sleep so hard that you drool. I just wish I could have enjoyed it a little bit longer.

People keep calling so I'm saving the world one phone call at a time! I am helping with a wedding this weekend and the crazy bride called the infodesk. She is almost too overly planned. The wedding is suppose to be outside so it's just too much of a hassle really. So many what ifs that just make people crazy. NOTE TO SELF: don't do that. Normal is okay. They also have some family problems which I am so thankful that I don't have to deal with. Not only do our parents get along and are still married, but they like each other too.

BUT, to treat myself tonight I brought some fun things with me to work.
1. a fun book... maybe I can get lost in a fun book and enjoy myself.
2. two pieces of left over pizza to reheat.. pizza is always good no matter what
3. popcorn.. to eat later when no one is around and I might take in the episode of Grays which I didn't get to see -- I brought some headphones to listen.

I can do all this because I only have ONE more thing left. The worship vocab quiz which I am having a really tough time caring about right now, imagine that. Between 10:30-11am tomorrow I will be free for the Summer... well except this job. Money is a good thing to have for that summer though so I need to work while I can.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

You rock! Books, pizza and popcorn - three of my favorites! I've already had one... :)

Miss yoU!